Bob Blanchard Photography
Tifereth Israel’s Women’s League (Sisterhood) has been an important part of Tifereth since it was first organized as “The Ladies Auxiliary” in 1901.
Through the years Women’s League has supported Tifereth Israel Synagogue in numerous ways such as contributing to the general fund, running the synagogue’s Gift Shop, supplying the kitchen, and preparing the kitchen for Passover each year with the help of our USY teens.
Women’s League is a loyal supporter of our USY. In addition, through the annual Torah Fund Campaign, Women’s League contributes to the Jewish Theological Seminary in New York, the Ziegler School for Rabbinic Studies in California, and the Schechter Institute of Jewish Studies. Women’s League sponsors several programs each year and has also committed to sponsoring a Shabbat Café several times during the year.